1. IDENTITY OF THE WEB HOLDER
CUTMEDIA, S.L. with CIF-B-87615654 and address C / JUAN PEREZ ZUNIGA, 31 28927 MADRID
NAME OF THE DOMAIN: www.cutfilms.es
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of this website attributes the condition of USER to the navigator, whether natural or legal person, which implies adherence to the terms and conditions indicated below.
For all purposes, the terms and conditions will be considered in the version published at the time of access.
It is recommended that the USER carefully read the terms and conditions that are detailed before making use of the services offered.
Likewise, access to certain services through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions that, depending on the case, substitute, complete and / or modify these general conditions.
Therefore, prior to accessing and / or using our services, the USER must also carefully read the corresponding specific conditions. If you do not accept the conditions of use, you must refrain from accessing and using the services contained on this website.
The present conditions of use regulate the generic use of the Web by the USER who has the possibility of viewing and printing them.
The owner of the website reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the website.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website is protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Laws.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the person in charge of the Web or, if applicable, have a license or express authorization by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case prior written authorization by the person responsible for the Web. The infraction of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the person responsible for the Website and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, you have express and prior authorization from them.
Claims that may be filed by USERS in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the Contents of this website should be directed to the email address www.cutfilms.es
4. ACCESS TO THE WEB
Our website can be accessed by any USER freely and free of charge. The Personal Data that you provide will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data.
5. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
The USER undertakes to use the Web, its contents and services in accordance with the Law, with good customs and public order.
The USER undertakes and commits to:
- Not to use the Web or the services provided through it for illicit purposes or effects contrary to the contents of this Legal Notice that injure the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Website or your services or prevent a satisfactory use of the Web to other users.
- Not destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage data, programs or electronic documents and others found on the Web.
- Do not introduce programs, viruses, macroinstructions, mini-applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the person in charge of the Web or of third parties.
- Do not misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Web or the services it offers.
- Do not introduce discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability or continuity of operation of the Web.
- There are service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctioning of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in cause beyond the control of the person in charge of the Web.
- A fraudulent or culpable action by the USER and / or is caused by force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause.
- Direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or loss of profits.
- The contents and opinions of third parties or of the information contained in Web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines of the website.
- The damages that may be caused to the equipment of the USERS due to possible computer viruses contracted due to browsing the website or for any other damage derived from that navigation.
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to content.
- The vices, and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of the same, or of its scientific quality in its case.
Likewise, the person in charge of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and / or services at any time and without the need for prior notice to those USERS who fail to comply with these general conditions.
6. REGIME OF RESPONSIBILITY
The person responsible for the website will not be responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for:
Likewise, the person in charge does not guarantee that the Web and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the damages caused by access to the Web or the impossibility of accessing it.
The person responsible shall have the right, without any compensation to the USER for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations thereof.
7. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the person responsible with the purpose of facilitating, expediting and fulfilling the commitments established between both parties.
In compliance with the regulations in force, the company informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts.
Until you tell us otherwise, we understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the purposes mentioned.
You are informed that you will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner. That is why the responsible person commits to adopt all the reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data and consent given for the treatment of them, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email address www.cutfilms.es
You can go to the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.
In accordance with what is regulated in the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy regarding electronic mail focuses on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive. If you do not wish to receive these messages by email, you can go to the email address www.cutfilms.es
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JUDICIAL COMPETENCE
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any litigious question or that incumbent on the website of CUTMEDIA, S.L., the Courts and Tribunals of MADRID, Spain will be competent.