What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The Law establishes that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
What kinds of Cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their expiration, can be classified in session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser while the second ones remain for a longer time during which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed.
They can also be distinguished according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
- Own cookies. Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies. They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on your objective we can talk about:
- Technical cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or carrying out the process of purchase of an order.
- Personalization cookies. They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language or browser type.
- Analytical cookies. They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data that users of the service do.
- Advertising cookies. They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Advertising or behavioral cookies. They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. They store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What Cookies use the website of CUTMEDIA, S.L.
The following cookies are installed through this website:
How to disable or delete Cookies
The USER may configure his browser so that no cookies are installed or to receive a warning on the screen each time a cookie wants to be installed, being able to decide at any time whether he wants to accept it or not. Likewise, the user may later decide to delete the cookies he has installed by changing the configuration of his browser or deleting them manually through it. Keep in mind that the elimination of cookies may mean a decrease in the quality or functionality of the website.
Click on the name of your browser to get more information about it: